IFPRI's 2020 conference featured a Knowledge Fair, which ran throughout the three days of the conference and served as a forum for networking, brainstorming, and collaborating across sectors. The Knowledge Fair included many features, most of which are still active and updated regularly on this website. We urge you to visit and add to these exciting resources:
- View rapid-fire presentations by our Knowledge Fair speakers, who had exactly 5 minutes to present a big idea to the audience;
- Contribute a recent publication through our Literature Hub, which collects of all the latest work and research on the intersection of agriculture, nutrition, and health.
- Watch entertaining, short videos on topics related to the intersection of agriculture, nutrition, and health. You can even submit a video link yourself on a relevant topic.
- Browse through our collection of electronic posters—these slides highlight innovative projects and concepts. Feel free to submit one yourself!
- Read summaries of the many discussions and debates that occurred at the conference.
If you would like to submit an e-poster, video, or any other resource to share with others on the Knowledge Fair site, we would love to hear from you. Please email Ms. Sivan Yosef at email@example.com.